JUGY Privacy Notice
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the JUGY Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The Information JUGY Collects
- Cookies Information: When you visit the JUGY Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. JUGY uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the JUGY Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the JUGY Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear Gifs Information: When you use the JUGY Sites, we may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients
The Way JUGY Retains Information
- If required by law, such as the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA,) JUGY will scramble and/or encrypt that information to make it unrecognizable. JUGY will also respond to written member requests to scramble account information. If you wish to make such a request, which will require you to verify your identity please contact us.
The Way JUGY Uses Information
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the JUGY Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the JUGY Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major JUGY Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the JUGY Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When JUGY Discloses Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the JUGY Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law or respond to a court order or search warrant.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact JUGY with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices by emailing customer service.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
JUGY does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks JUGY to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
If JUGY learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify
you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. JUGY
may post a notice on the JUGY Sites if a security breach occurs. Depending
on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security
breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or
to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify
Protecting minors from adult content is especially important. For that reason, JUGY does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the JUGY Sites from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 18, or legal age according to state law. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the JUGY Sites at any time or in any manner. If JUGY learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the JUGY Sites then JUGY will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive
on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided
to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions
with respect to such information.